Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 10/07/08
Treasure's Report was reviewed and approved
Proposal to flatten new trail behind airport on northwest corner approved sometime this spring.
- Trail has been shifted slightly to inside of corner to alleviate concern
Discussion regarding new blades for Orange drag to lower them for better cutting
- Blades appear to need to be swapped from back to front, also new ones maybe ordered (J.D. Glover is checking on this)
- John will send e-mail to Donny about getting this done.
Discussion regarding T.A.s creek and John's communication with Brian Loyd about potential culvert or bridge
- Garrett and Skip have this done
John with check with Scott McLain about conduit that he is donating for sign posts
- Several 10 ft lengths of conduit is in PTR Clubhouse
T.A. will look into brown signs for entering and leaving PTR maintained trails
- T.A. to do this soon.
Work Day planned for 9/27/08 9:00 AM meet at PTR Clubhouse
- Ike, Donny, and Travis limbed from Hammergren's corner to County O (State has not been through yet)
- 45 to haps cleared large trees so needs to be brushed, limbing required for entire trail, especially North Fork Dike and bridge route.
Discussion regarding new brusher
- Brusher is on its way per Donny's e-mail (same as previous model but with larger tires)
Anti-Freeze leak on tractor needs to be addressed
- We think that this has been addressed
Fencing at Mike Carey's should be started on East end and work our way back North.
- Skip will purchase wooden posts for Carey's fencing project
Skip will fix headlamp on tractor
Brusher on order
Early gun doe season 10/16/08 - 10/19/08 keep in mind for work day
Prepare for dues at next meeting
Ike proposed doing a newsletter before next meeting.
** Work Day on Saturday, October 11th meet at Clubhouse 9:00 AM **
Anyone is welcome, we could use the help
Thursday, November 6th, 2008