Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 01/08/09
Treasure's Report was reviewed and approved
Fence will be put up on East side of Car Wash on Saturday Dec. 6th to keep drag from sliding into building
- Received bill and issued a check
Donny will check with Rick Melin about new chains for tractor and more blank blazers
- Waiting for chains to come into Burnett Dairy, Blazers are Siren
- Donny still waiting for chains
T.A. will check into an after hours fuel card for BP
- John will talk to Danny Carlson regarding gas cards, prepaid cards, and new O'Reilly's Battery from this summer for watercross
- John will talk to Holiday about fuel card and look into VISA gift card
Rear Light in tractor needs bulb replaced
Front assist light may not work in tractor
- Need to look into this
Outside light on building is out and needs to be replaced..
Proposal from Chamber of Commerce for PTR to run the lawnmower race on Memory Lake in February is approved.
John has brush pile located on trail 150 that we can burn and have a get together. Need to determine date.
Proposal to move informative sign on north end of town to Memory Lake Park
- TA and John will look into this
Stop sign and post on 150 heading towards town at 48/87 needs maintenance
Add Woodland's sign to the brown sign at 150 - 119 intersection
Snowmobile safety course is scheduled for January 20th, 21st, 22nd. Contact the DNR for details
John will check into clearing access route to Hummer's
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2009