Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 04/02/09
Treasure's Report was reviewed and approved
Front assist light may not work in tractor
- Light is still out
- May be trading, or will get fixed at dealer
Discussion regarding purchase of a back blade for groomer tractor
- Need to level trails in fall prior to frozen ground
- Look into straightening trail in town near Karl Anderson's
- Scheduled work day 4/18 to straighten trail. Meet at clubhouse 9:00 am
Carey's Fence work to be done this year in the off season
Review rear corners on brusher and reinforce where needed
Get John Deere tractor in for service or check on trade status
Old black drag has been returned to us and it resides at the clubhouse
Groomer's Banquet is 4th of April at Madden's 6:00 cocktails (need to RSVP)
Arlen has confirmed / removed all the four wheeler signs on 45S. New "no four wheeler" signs exist at every intersection.
Trees at Dennis Corty's place have been run over. Need to look into replacing as needed.
- Tony will look into this and get back to the club.
- John will talk Mark Harmon regarding hillside and washout and proposals for long term fix.
- Need to discuss parking lot plowing situation for next season
AWSC Convention Item regarding emergency response.
- John will contact Danny Carlson for more information
April 13th at 7:00 p.m. is the County Deer & Wildlife Management Meeting. Proposed deer hunts Item 60 & 61
- John will e-mail more info to club members as soon as possible
Skip was already out removing signs. All other signs to be removed at any time.
Weedcutter: Tim looked at the one that Duke purchased. It look's fine may take a little work.
Pontoon Retrievers: Silver one needs work on mercury motor. White one is at Benny's and has broken motor mounts.
John will also ask Danny Carlson about where they got the tops for there pontoons.
Thursday, May 7th, 2009