Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 08/06/09
Treasure's Report was reviewed and approved
Front assist light may not work in tractor
- Light is still out
- May be trading, or will get fixed at dealer
Carey's Fence work to be done this year in the off season
Review rear corners on brusher and reinforce where needed
- Skip will reinforce at home
Trees at Dennis Corty's place have been run over. Need to look into replacing as needed.
- Garrett to plant tree and get from Nursery.
AWSC Convention Item regarding emergency response.
- John talked with Danny Carlson and will submit a list of people in the club that are willing to help if needed
- John will talk with Garrett about carwash situation and determine best time to address it.
- Need to discuss parking lot plowing situation for next season
- John talk to Garrett about leveling small portion so drag does not fall into wall.
- Weed cutting / pushing was success.
- Village officials and residents made several positive comments about appearance.
- Retrieving shifts were filled fine
- 35 Johnson is running on one cylinder, needs two coils before next year.
- Tim has single lever control box for Johnson 35.
- Grind old winch spool weld spot
- Duke would like one more boat and one more rake to make weed removal easy
- Probably should have a written schedule for shifts of retriever crews
- Thursday 08/13 cleanup night 7:00 PM
- Garbage – bring to dumpster at fair grounds or John’s
- Outboard motors: Ask Duke if he wants old motors that we have, if not anyone in Hockey want them, if not drop at Tim’s Repairs
- Save old chains for tractor in case if we need them
- Clean out small room. Throw away junk.
- Proposal to purchase some tools. Tony will look into this at Burnett Dairy
Thursday, September 3rd