Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 09/03/09

Treasure's Report was reviewed and approved
Front assist light may not work in tractor
  - Light is still out
  - May be trading, or will get fixed at dealer
Carey's Fence work to be done this year in the off season
  - Need to set work day for this at next meeting.
Review rear corners on brusher and reinforce where needed
  - Skip will reinforce at home
 Trees at Dennis Corty's place have been run over. Need to look into replacing as needed.
   - Garrett to plant tree and get from Nursery.
AWSC Convention Item regarding emergency response.
  - John talked with Danny Carlson and will submit a list of people in the club that are willing to help if needed
 Car Wash
  - John will talk with Garrett about carwash situation and determine best time to address it.
  - Need to discuss parking lot plowing situation for next season
  - John talk to Garrett about leveling small portion so drag does not fall into wall.
 -  Proposal to purchase some tools.  Tony will look into this at Burnett Dairy
       -Tony is approved to purchase up to $250 worth of tools from Burnett Dairy
       - John talk to Tim about donating a tool box
       - Organizer portable box for bolts

Ike is going to get map ads started.
Skip to start brushing soon, he will reinforce back end before beginning
Ike to check with Jim Nelson regarding Country Store as sponsor and map ad

 Next Meeting:

                        Thursday, October 1st
                        7:30 PM
                        American Legion