Phantom Trail Riders Meeting
Treasure's Report was reviewed and approved
Front assist light may not work in tractor
A/C in tractor needs to be looked at
Carey's Fence work to be done this year in the off season
- John talk to Skip and set day and then e-mail everyone.
Review rear corners on brusher and reinforce where needed
- Skip will reinforce at home
Trees at Dennis Corty's place have been run over. Need to look into replacing as needed.
- Garrett to plant tree and get from Nursery.
AWSC Convention Item regarding emergency response.
- John talked with Danny Carlson and will submit a list of people in the club that are willing to help if needed
- John will talk with Garrett about carwash situation and determine best time to address it.
- Need to discuss parking lot plowing situation for next season
- John talk to Garrett about leveling small portion so drag does not fall into wall.
Organizer portable box for bolts
- Ike will pick one up
Ike is going to get map ads started.
- Map ads sent, need to get back and submitted to printer end of October.
Ike to check with Jim Nelson regarding Country Store as sponsor and map ad
Ike will get mid winter sports ad into map ad people for the "Schedule of Events" on this year's map
Any signs replaced in the Crex should now be steel instead of wood. (This is for controlled burns)
Everyone needs to review the signing pamphlet supplied by Burnett County and especially Winter ATV markings
Recording time for grooming, only record tractor hrs in book rounded to nearest tenth. Keep book chronological.
Recording time for brushing, needs to be recorded and rounded to nearest ¼ hour.
Approved the AWSC Club only raffle, PTR is going to purchase all ten.
October 3rd, 2009 Clean up tool room and organize. 10:00 AM
October 10th, 2009 Brushing behind John’s and in town 10:00 AM Meet at clubhouse
October 17th, 2009 Brushing wherever needed 10:00 AM Meet at clubhouse
October 24th, 2009 Brushing wherever needed 10:00 AM Meet at clubhouse
Thursday, November 5th
Woodlands Bar & Grille