Phantom Trail Riders Meeting
Treasure's Report was reviewed and approved
Summer Project: Add alignment posts to inside of garage for drag when exiting
- Contact Jerry Kozak about drainage concerns and sloping the area around the clubhouse.
Store drags at Skip’s for the summer instead of at fairgrounds
Tires on drags need attention
- Purchase new tires and hubs for groomer then store them inside over summer
- John will contact Skip to make sure they are covered.
Sharpen blades on brush cutter
- Pushers will be re-designed slightly by Lee Roberts to enhance the lifting and carrying of weeds
- Ike will make a schedule of required Pontoon shifts and people will sign up for the designated shifts
- Pontoons will be returned to the Roberts location, need to bring plenty of blocks for the jump, ect.
PTR Clubhouse cleanup night Tuesday August 10th at 7:00 PM
- Clean floor (scrub with soap and rinse)
- Move any items either inside the locked room or up on top of the storage room.
- Fix outdoor light
- Move last pontoon to Robert's
- Tim to pick up Little Giant type ladder
- Punch set
- Large channel lock pliers
- Large pipe wrench
- 4" Angle grinder
September 2nd, 2010