Meeting Minutes 10/06/10

Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 10/06/10

OLD BUSINESS
 
Treasure's Report was reviewed and approved
Add alignment posts to inside of garage for drag when exiting.
- John will contact DJ Mfg to see if they can make them (4” dia. X 3’ tall with flanged base and 9/16” clearance holes for ½” bolts.)
- Club accepted amount from DJ Mfg.  John will get them manufactured.
Contact Garrett Luedtke about grade around building and options.
Fix outdoor light
Equipment purchases:
- Tim to pick up Little Giant type ladder
- Large channel lock pliers
- Large pipe wrench
Three commercial memberships have been received.  Ike will contact people to confirm before middle of October deadline.
Mike Carey’s fence needs to be addressed
Suggestion to improve trail at 150 and High School cut-off, Lee to review with his relatives.
- Lee and Skip met with Jim Byers and a new route has been decided on and just needs some brushing done.
45N should be scouted prior to October so we know how much brushing is required
Skip says only a fee trees down and a little brushing required with pole saws.

NEW BUSINESS
 
Clutch on brusher needs to be torn down and confirmed working properly.
 - This was done same night as meeting.

Need to make sure to fill out time reports for all brushing so we get paid for it.  (So far it has mostly been Skip)
Work day planned for 10/23/2010.  One group start at Hap's and work towards Grantsburg and another group work towards Haps
 - Meet at PTR Clubhouse at 8:30 AM and leave about 9:00 AM.  If there are plenty of volunteers, some people head to Mike Carey's to work on fence.
 - John to send out e-mail reminder on 20th.

Next Meeting:
 

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010
Dreamer's Bar and Restaurant
7:00 PM


Home