Phantom Trail Riders Meeting
Treasure's Report was reviewed and approved
Add alignment posts to inside of garage for drag when exiting.
- Posts are at clubhouse waiting to be installed
Contact Garrett Luedtke about grade around building and options.
Fix outdoor light
- Take down or repair on next work day
Three commercial memberships have been received. Ike will contact people to confirm before middle of October deadline.
- A total of eight commercial memberships / map ads were purchased this year. All checks have been received except one. Ads have been submitted to county.
Mike Carey’s fence needs to be addressed
- Fence is complete from the east line to the west gate
Suggestion to improve trail at 150 and High School cut-off, Lee to review with his relatives.
- Work Day planned for 11/06/10. Meet at clubhouse at 9:00 AM to pole saw and brush out along this new cut through. John to send out e-mail reminder
Clutch on brusher needs to be torn down and confirmed working properly.
- This was done same night as meeting.
- Since then clutch has been backed off further because it still was not slipping in tough spots.
Need to make sure to fill out time reports for all brushing so we get paid for it. (So far it has mostly been Skip)
Work day planned for 10/23/2010. One group start at Hap's and work towards Grantsburg and another group work towards Haps
- Mostly completed from Haps back to Grantsburg
Scout the new trail route on Mike Chell's field after brushing on the new school cut-off. We may want to put up an orange short section of fence on the north and south ends of the field to let people know the trail has changed and a sign that reads "Trail Change". The East / West fence line going North to the Dairy will need to be cut through. Word has it that Skip has done some brushing on this route change.
Wednesday, December 1st 2010