Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 03/02/11

Treasure's Report was reviewed and approved
Tom H. is working on a trail to get from 119 to Trade Lake and meet up with the West Sweden Snows.
  - Problem in one spot so this trail section is not possible at this time
  - John will make a satellite image for Tom to mark-up
John proposed a new idea for a trailer that was constructed just for holding trail signs.
  - Currently looking for a good used trailer to start with
Discussion regarding business signing on the local trails
  - John will discuss further with Sue Ingalls regarding any state or county laws
  - Only brown informational signs on trail, private signs can only be on private land with landowner permission outside of 14’ of state easement.
  - This will be addressed next season during fall signing
Black drag currently in use, need to get light bar fixed
  - Dan Byers took care of it
Arlyn mentioned need of more blazers in certain areas of crex.
Dan Byers will change oil and filter and look into leak on front winch hydraulics
  - He will charge oil and filters at O’Reilly’s to Trailer City and John will expense at next meeting
  - Done

Received map money from Dreamers and BP
Lawnmower race brought in approximately $100 over expenses
Dan flipped chains on tractor because of wear
Need to purchase a trailer
Donny will talk to Danny C about tire swap with Siren
Groomer's Banquet @ Ike Walton Lodge on 04/2/2011
  - Cocktails 5:00
  - Dinner 6:00
  - Anyone interested needs to tell John by 03/28/2011

Next Meeting:
Wednesday, April 6th 2011
Hummer's Rendezvous
7:00 PM