Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 09/07/11
- Need to decide what trails to start clearing. From the meadows to Hap's is reported to be heavily burdened with down trees.
- Need to replace the Mercury outboard motor on retriever #1.
- Need to replace the winch on retriever #2. #1 has a 1500 lb winch now.
- Still looking into a trailer for signs
- Members are still working on trail to Trade Lake, outlook is somewhat promising
- Tire swap will be done after Fall brushing, tractor will be driven to Siren. Add fender lights when wheels are off.
- Approved purchase of tire chains through Scott's Auto Care
- Grantoberfest will be happening this weekend with the mini golf course being run by John Addison
- Ike will start pursuing the Commercial Sponsors and Map Ads
- Storm Damage:
- October 1st work day: Meet at club 8:00 AM
- Donny will check availability of Burnett Cty Association's skidsteer, grapple, and trailer
- If equipment is not available we will be using John's or Lee's skidsteer and grapple
- This will be the first of many work days ahead for trail cleanup
- Workers are reminded to mark Trail Maintenance Sheets with STORM DAMAGE for correct allocation
- Duane Strom's trail re-route:
- John will contact Duane and find out where and when to re-route the trail and report at next meeting
- Signs needed from County shop:
- Bridge Left & Right
- Double sided blazers
Wednesday, October 5th
PTR Club House