Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 11/09/11
- Still looking into a trailer for signs
- Members are still working on trail to Trade Lake, outlook is somewhat promising
Update: Trade Lake Trail has been confirmed and should be open this year
- Tire swap will be done after Fall brushing, tractor will be driven to Siren. Add fender lights when wheels are off.
- Duane Strom's trail re-route is complete
- Signs needed from County shop are in and can be picked up.
- AWSC club raffle tickets have been received and are available for purchase if anyone is interested.
- Statewide Antlerless deer hunt is December 8th - December 11th
- Trail through Mike Carey's property needs special attention and signing as he wants it contained to the drainage ditch.
- Donny reported that PTR club is only responsible to brush mow 150 to Cty Road W.
Wednesday, December 7th
T-Dawg's Bar & Grill