Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 02/01/12
- Trail through Mike Carey's property needs special attention and signing as he wants it contained to the drainage ditch.
- Need to install fencing to prevent sleds from going on new seeding
- Dan and Mark will look into heavier brusher possibilities
John will look into Rhino possibilities
Add skids to existing brusher and make sure slip clutch it 100% functional before anymore use and at beginning of each season.
- Need to finish collecting for Map ads and Commercial sponsorships
- Abandoned fence near the Burnett Dairy and Mike Chell's needs to be removed
Tony adjusted / re-signed corner for this year.
Need to remove old fence next year.
- Need to submit map ads earlier next year and require proof there are several issues on current maps.
- Mid-Winter Sports Day 02/18/2012
Tom H will be working but will get us the starting / finish lights
Confirm that Hummer will have plowing taken care of
Stands and Easel available in clubhouse
John will produce racing charts
Confirm that Hummer will have sound system
John has Medals taken care of
John will e-mail Gabes about announcing
Confirm with Hummer that plastic will be in place on pavillion
Wednesday, March 7th