Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 05/02/12

- Dan and Mark will look into heavier brusher possibilities
    John will look into Rhino possibilities
    Add skids to existing brusher and make sure slip clutch it 100% functional before anymore use and at beginning of each season.
- Abandoned fence near the Burnett Dairy and Mike Chell's needs to be removed
    Tony adjusted / re-signed corner for this year.
    Need to remove old fence next year.
    Tom H. will contact someone at Burnett Dairy about getting rid of old fence.
- Trail 150 from Shuttleworth Rd towards East needs tree trimming and removal
- Sign Removal
    Need to talk with Tom Hinrichs and Garrett Luedtke about trail 119. Other trails have been accounted for.
    Tom H. will be looking into an "Adopt a Trail" segment for 119 that will designate people responsible for defined start and stop points.

- Dan will pickup cattle panel for sign trailer
- Drags will be moved to Byers' field for summer storage.|
- Brusher will be put onto tractor so it is available for use.
- John will submit time sheets for sign removal on all trails.
- Watercross discussion:
    John will contact Rick to find out contract requirements with IWA regarding number of retrievers / spares, ect.
    Known issues with equipment are:
        Winch on white retriever
        Mercury outboard on silver / blue retriever
        Club would like Hockey personnel to find any new equipment needed and PTR members will install.
        Members discussed level of involvement during event may decline drastically if better communication with IWA is not acheived.
        Members agreed to same level of involvement with weed removal process.

Next Meeting:

Wednesday, June 6th
PTR Clubhouse
7:00 PM