Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 06/06/12

- Dan and Mark will look into heavier brusher possibilities
    John will look into Rhino possibilities
    Add skids to existing brusher and make sure slip clutch it 100% functional before anymore use and at beginning of each season.
    Agreed to add skids but no action yet.  Dan will start tractor and runner bruser a few times this summer to keep clutch functional.
- Abandoned fence near the Burnett Dairy and Mike Chell's needs to be removed
    Need to remove old fence next year.
    Tom H. will contact someone at Burnett Dairy about getting rid of old fence.
- Trail 150 from Shuttleworth Rd towards East needs tree trimming and removal
     Review this next year since we believe this is West Sweden's trail.
- Sign Removal
        Tom H. will be looking into an "Adopt a Trail" segment for 119 that will designate people responsible for defined start and stop points.
        No word from Tom on this topic. Rick Melin “customarily” assumes signing from Buckland road south to Cushing. Still need Buckland road North to 150 intersection assigned.
- Dan will pickup cattle panel for sign trailer
    Not purchased yet
- Drags will be moved to Byers' field for summer storage.
- Brusher will be put onto tractor so it is available for use.
- John will submit time sheets for sign removal on all trails.

Clubhouse push broom is missing. No known suspects at this time.
 Watercross update:
    - Weed removal, the club will maintain our status for this and members concurred to assist from July 7 through 10.
    - Members agreed to man one retriever. 5 Members volunteered to schedule on for the weekend. It is possible that the IWA will have 2 pontoons and the Hockey Club will have the normal 2. Hockey Club to man the other pontoon. PTR can provide maintenance for both.
    - Dan found a 3700lb Warn Hoist with dynamic and manual brake for $400.00 (new item) on eBay with no shipping cost. Members authorized Dan to purchase within the next couple days. PTR to temporarily reimburse Dan. That leaves a balance of $600 for a motor.
    - Tim W. and Mark B. went to the farm to look at a 25hp motor that was reconditioned 10 years back, but has not been used since. Tim and Mark will verify its operational condition this week.
    - Mark B. will go out to Lee R. to get the other pontoon this week and move to the clubhouse. It would then be available if the Byers’ motor is good to go after testing.
    - John Mc. to relay this current status to Rick.

Next Meeting:

Thursday, July 5th
PTR Clubhouse
7:00 PM