Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 08/01/12
- Dan and Mark will look into heavier brusher possibilities
John will look into Rhino possibilities
Add skids to existing brusher and make sure slip clutch it 100% functional before anymore use and at beginning of each season.
Agreed to add skids but no action yet. Dan will start tractor and run brusher a few times this summer to keep clutch functional.
Mark ran the brusher for a couple of hours before watercrosss
- Abandoned fence near the Burnett Dairy and Mike Chell's needs to be removed
Need to remove old fence next year.
Tom H. will contact someone at Burnett Dairy about getting rid of old fence.
- Trail 150 from Shuttleworth Rd towards East needs tree trimming and removal
Review this next year since we believe this is West Sweden's trail.
- Sign Removal
Tom H. will be looking into an "Adopt a Trail" segment for 119 that will designate people responsible for defined start and stop points.
No word from Tom on this topic. Rick Melin “customarily” assumes signing from Buckland road south to Cushing. Still need Buckland road North to 150 intersection assigned.
- Dan will pickup cattle panel for sign trailer
Not purchased yet
- Fire inspection complete. Fire extinguisher mounted on wall is in need of recharge.
- Weed cutting went well after the new Mariner motor was put in place.
- Winch / hoist that Dan found worked great the entire weekend
Next year changes / needs.
1. Get a new steering cable for the Mariner. Turns left OK but not right.
2. Check the starter on the Mariner. Starts slow sometimes, others OK.
3. Replace the rope on the Johnson retriever.
Donny will check with the County to see if new maps will be printed for 12-13 season.
Wednesday, Sept 5th