Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 09/05/12
Add skids to existing brusher and make sure slip clutch it 100% functional before anymore use and at beginning of each season.
- Agreed to add skids but no action yet.
We don’t need skids if the brusher is not used to mow off the trail or lower than a 6” height.
- Abandoned fence near the Burnett Dairy and Mike Chell's needs to be removed
Tony and Tom will remove when the Beans are off the fields on both the North & South sides of the fence line.
- Trail 150 from Shuttleworth Rd towards East needs tree trimming and removal
Review this next year since we believe this is West Sweden's trail.
Donny will inquire with the West Sweden club.
- Sign Removal
Tom H. will be looking into an "Adopt a Trail" segment for 119 that will designate people responsible for defined start and stop points. This will need to be managed by PTR.
No word from Tom on this topic. Rick Melin “customarily” assumes signing from Buckland road south to Cushing. Still need Buckland road North to 150 intersection assigned. Rick will sign this portion of 119.
- Dan will pickup cattle panel for sign trailer.
Not purchased yet
- Donny will check with the County to see if new maps will be printed for 12-13 season.
Burnett County will not be printing new maps for the 2012-2013 season due to the large quantity remaining from last year. We will be soliciting for Commercial Sponsors for inclusion in the Wisconsin Snowmobile News magazine.
-Carey's field: Donny will look into buying the orange ribbon for creating a gauntlet through the middle of the field in the ditch line. Start at the West gate and bring to the North end of the field, then a couple short sections running East & West in the middle until turning north again.
- Tony will purchase a quantity of 50 of the green posts for the Carey project and for replacing old conduit on others.
- Re-routing of 45N through the Industrial Park. Looks like the West side of the telephone company building is the best solution.
John Mc to talk with Dana.
-The “Wake Up Call” coffee shop sign location. We think it will be OK at its present location. The groomer can cross the parking lot and cut back in from Dreamers. The short section between the Holiday and Dreamers drive will not be groomed.
Wednesday October 3, 2012
PTR Clubhouse (last meeting of the season there)