Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 12/05/12
- Sign Removal
Tom H. will be looking into an "Adopt a Trail" segment for 119 that will designate people responsible for defined start and stop points. This will need to be managed by PTR.
No word from Tom on this topic. Rick Melin “customarily” assumes signing from Buckland road south to Cushing. Still need Buckland road North to 150 intersection assigned. Rick will sign this portion of 119.
- Dan will pickup cattle panel for sign trailer.
John purchased and has installed on trailer.
Some modifications required
Trail modifications have been made and signed
- John will find out who with DNR is in charge of Governor Knowles Trail to discuss brushing / grooming
Dan Thill has come out of retirement and is in charge. We have approval to brush / limb trail 45S to countyline rd.
John will find out which trail to road portion we have approval to go back down the railroad tracks.
- John will submit expenses for watercross to Grantsburg Hockey
Expenses have been sent to Rick, John with follow up and check progress
Rick said it is on the way
- Work day 11/10/2012 meet at club house 8:00 AM
Signing 150, Signing in town, brushing the in-town remaining areas.
- Trail 45 N needs replacement boards on Whiskey Creek bridge (1 - 15’ and 1 - 8’)
Still needs to be done
- West Sweden trail update
Trail is completed
Tom Hinrichs will sign to M-Y rd
- Need stop signs on 45 North (some wood and some steel)
- Looked at possible pickup truck purchase, still looking for something in the $1000 - $1500 range
- Mid-Winter Sports February 23rd
- Work Day Saturday 12-8-12 9:00 AM
45S for new landowner agreement
Signing on West Sweden Cut-off
45N signing Crex Mmeadows
Wednesday January 2nd, 2013
T-Dawgs Bar and Grill