Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 04/03/13
- Looked at possible pickup truck purchase, still looking for something in the $1000 - $1500 range
Tom H mentioned that Kevin Strom has one for $1,000. We decided to check it out.
- Looking into side mounted brush mower for tractor
Small enough so no counter weight is needed (3' - 4' rotary style)
Retractable on pivot that has some kind of shear pin setup
- Governor Knowles Trail work check went to Burnett County Snow Trails, check will be sent to our club within next couple of weeks.
- Sign removal can start at anytime. All signs should be removed from private property
- John will contact Dennis Quimby regarding new seeding on field behind Jeff Kaymeyer's and evaluate any damage.
- Discussion regarding slower non-courteous riders, we are looking into possible signs.
- Groomer's Banquet is at Ike Walton's on April 27th. 6 PM Social, dinner at 7:00
Need to submit a count of attendees to Sue Smedegard before April 15th. Please contact John if you plan on attending.
Wednesday May 1st, 2013
Dreamer's Bar & Grill