Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 10/08/13
- Looked at possible pickup truck purchase, still looking for something in the $1000 - $1500 range
Tom H mentioned that Kevin Strom has one for $1,000. We decided to check it out.
Tim Wood said the DeMarre family may be selling one that we should also check out.
NO Action at this time
- Looking into side mounted brush mower for tractor
Small enough so no counter weight is needed (3' - 4' rotary style)
Retractable on pivot that has some kind of shear pin setup
TABLED for later meeting
- Governor Knowles Trail work check went to Burnett County Snow Trails, check will be sent to our club within next couple of weeks.
No check as of 06/5/2013
- John is waiting for response from Kyle Anderson and Rick Melin and will report back to the club.
- John will discuss trail maintenance on 45S with Kyle
- Ike will be sending out / visiting Commercial Sponsors
- Leak in front left tire of tractor needs to be addressed - Tony will talk to Josh Swanson
- Caution light upon starting tractor needs to be addresses
- Tim will evaluate 45N and report brushing requirements and bridge findings
- Whiskey Creek Bridge work to be done
- Bridge work required on western bridge near Mike Carey's
- Trail concerns regarding Mike Carey's field and possible new seeding on last year's re-route
- Move brusher to PTR building for maintenance as soon as tractor is capable.
- Look into old Mason Insurance policy and potential new policy for club members while working on trails
Tuesday October 15th, 2013