Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 10/07/14
- Looked at possible pickup truck purchase, still looking for something in the $1000 - $1500 range
Stoney informed us of a Chevrolet in Frederic. Hoping to look at it soon.
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Long Sleeve Mock Turtle Necks with Phantom Logo on Front are available for $20
- Snowmobile Safety Course
Ike reported that there will be a class in Grantsburg during December and will report regarding timing at next meeting
- Proposal to start elections for officers sometime in late summer
Elections for Vice President and Secretary will be held during October meeting. Nominees for both positions are being accepted
- New Informational (Brown) signs will be purchased and lettered with design that better accommodates changing sponsorships on a yearly basis
John has first draft of layout complete and will be contacting Rent-A-Flash about ordering
- Maintenance on drags and possible design enhancements to be reviewed and started late summer
Drag will be moved into Byer's Shop. Work night for drag planned on Tuesday 10-14-14 6:30PM at Byer's New Shop. John will send out E-Mail notice for work night.
- Need to get brusher on tractor and ready for brushing
- Theft status update. Court date is set for 10/30/2014
- 45N Trail Re-route near Clam Flowage status is unsure at this time, Sue Engels is contacting landowners in the area of concern.
- County Map Ads have been submitted
- Trail 45 will have re-route this year at Hwy 70 crossing. It will be likely be moved west of Olson Drive. Details will follow once approvals have been received.
- Trail scouting for maintenance issues scheduled for weekend of 10-15. Members to report back to John on findings.
Drag Work Meeting:
Tuesday October 14th
Byer's New Shop on 48/87
Tuesday November 4th, 2014