Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 11/04/14
- Looked at possible pickup truck purchase, still looking for something in the $1000 - $1500 range
Still waiting for something good to drop into our hands
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Long Sleeve Mock Turtle Necks with Phantom Logo on Front are available for $20
- Snowmobile Safety Course
Ike & Mark have a class scheduled for December 11th, 12th, 13th at Crex Center
- Proposal to start elections for officers sometime in late summer
John is still Secretary, Mark Byers is the new Vice-President
- New Informational (Brown) signs will be purchased and lettered with design that better accommodates changing sponsorships on a yearly basis
John has contacted Rent-A-Flash and they proposed just sending "Coverall sheets with Sponsors names on top"
- Maintenance on drags and possible design enhancements to be reviewed and started late summer
Dan has new blade adjusted fabricated and installed. New cutting edges have been dropped at Byers shop and need to be installed. No updates on new Mogul Buster front end.
- Brusher is on tractor, 45N is mostly complete, Village of Grantsburg brushing is complete
- Theft status update. New Court date in February is set. John and Mark will be summoned as witnesses / victims
- 45N Trail Re-route near Clam Flowage has been completed and stumps have been ground. Small amount of leveling and signing is all that is left to complete.
- County Map Ads have been submitted
- Trail 45 Re-route at Hwy 70 crossing has been reviewed and will cross just west of the Olson drive intersection. The eastbound trail will continue along Dreamer's hill side and cross their driveway. The rest of the trail heading east will be the same.
- Cat work at Tom Quimby's has been scheduled for 11/09/2014
- Discussion regarding "slide hammer" style post pounder. Stoney & John will look into further.
- Snowmobile Safety Class has been scheduled for December 11th, 12th, 13th at Crex Center
Tuesday December 2nd, 2014
T-Dawgs Bar & Grill