Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 12/02/14
- Looked at possible pickup truck purchase, still looking for something in the $1000 - $1500 range
Still waiting for something good to drop into our hands
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Long Sleeve Mock Turtle Necks with Phantom Logo on Front are available for $20
- Snowmobile Safety Course - Currently 7 students are registered
Ike & Mark have a class scheduled for December 11th, 12th, 13th at Crex Center
- Maintenance on drags and possible design enhancements to be reviewed and started late summer
Dan has new blade adjusted fabricated and installed.
New cutting edges have been installed. No progress on new Mogul Buster front end.
- Brushing is complete on 150, 45S to Fishlake Rd needs to be done. Mark or Dan plan on completing this week.
- Theft status update. New Court date in February is set. John and Mark will be summoned as witnesses / victims
- 45N Trail Re-route near Clam Flowage has been completed and signed. Surface is a little rough so groom / ride with caution.
- County Maps are at printer.
- Trail 45 Re-route at Hwy 70 crossing will be signed this week.
- Cat work at Tom Quimby's has been completed.
- Slide hammer has been constructed and is in clubhouse.
- Trails will remain closed until crops are removed and we have more snow.
- Signing to be taking place this weekend on all trails
- Need to purchase new battery charger to replace one that was stolen. John will look into at Darrell's Hardware.
- Reminder for all club members to document volunteer hours appropriately on Trail Maintenance Sheets.
- Tony commented on need for "Access Route Only" Trail signs for Burnett Dairy. John will get them made.
- John is going to get some "Trail Closed until Crops are removed" signs made for 119, 150, and 45S so they are available when needed.
Tuesday January 6th, 2014