Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 1/06/15
- Looked at possible pickup truck purchase, still looking for something in the $1000 - $1500 range
Tim found one on Charitycarauctions.com but since it was in the cities we decided to have Mark look at one in Grantsburg on CL
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Long Sleeve Mock Turtle Necks with Phantom Logo on Front are available for $20
- Snowmobile Safety Course - Class was a success with 9 students passing. Look forward to holding another next season.
- Maintenance on drags and possible design enhancements to be reviewed and started late summer
Dan has new blade adjusted fabricated and installed.
New cutting edges have been installed. No progress on new Mogul Buster front end.
- Theft status update. Awaiting February 23rd Court date. John and Mark have been summoned as witnesses / victims.
- County Maps have been received and will be distributed to sponsors soon.
- Trails will remain closed until crops are removed and we have more snow.
- Signing has been completed on most trails. Just waiting for snow to open
- Club unanimously decided to not hold Lawn Mower Races during 2015 Mid Winter Sports Day
- East garage door opener has been acting up - Dan B will look into and determine course of action
- Discussion regarding PTR Meet N Greet bonfire / cook out on Trail 45 behind John's house
Wait until trails are open and then pick a Saturday to hold event
Wednesday February 4th, 2015
Dreamer's St. Croix Grille