Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 02/04/15
- Truck Purchase: Tabling until next Fall.
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Long Sleeve Mock Turtle Necks with Phantom Logo on Front are available for $20
- Maintenance on Drags: Manufacture mogul buster over the summer and have ready for next season
- Theft status update. Court date has been rescheduled for August. John and Mark have been summoned as witnesses / victims.
- Trails will remain closed until crops are removed and we have more snow.
- Signing has been completed on most trails. Just waiting for snow to open
- Club unanimously decided to not hold Lawn Mower Races during 2015 Mid Winter Sports Day
- Discussion regarding PTR Meet N Greet bonfire / cook out on Trail 45 behind John's house
Wait until trails are open and then pick a Saturday to hold event
- It was noted there is a slight trail change near Ed Greinkes on trail 150
- April 18th Groomer's Banquet at Ike Walton Lodge
Wednesday March 4th, 2015