Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 06/18/15
- Truck Purchase: Tabling until next Fall.
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Long Sleeve Mock Turtle Necks with Phantom Logo on Front are available for $20
- Maintenance on Drags: Manufacture mogul buster over the summer and have ready for next season
- Theft status update. Court date has been rescheduled for August. John and Mark have been summoned as witnesses / victims.
- Club will participate during watercross by getting retrievers ready, helping with weed cutting, and help train on Friday during the event.
- Move tractor and drag to Byers farm to make room for pontoon retrievers
- John will have spare winch available for event
- Discussion regarding new trail passes and DNR. Registration is sill obtained through DNR. Trail passes are obtained through the AWSC.
- Pontoon retrievers will be moved to PTR clubhouse the week before 4th of July
- Members gave OK for Golf Ball Washer to be stored in clubhouse for the summer months. It will be removed for the snow season.