Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 10/06/15
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Maintenance on Drags: Manufacture mogul buster over the summer and have ready for next season
Drag will be moved into Byers shop and evaluated for maintenance needs
- Theft status update. Court date has been delayed until further notice from DA. Accused has been arrested again and an Attorney is now involved.
- Club participation for next year's watercross will be determined in coming spring.
- Discussion regarding new trail passes and DNR. Registration is sill obtained through DNR. Trail passes are obtained through the AWSC if you are a club member. If not trail passes are obtained from DNR Licensing Locations.
- Equipment purchases for 2015-2016 discussed. New garage door opener head for East door and pistol grip grease gun.
- The state has new equipment rates for trail maintenance sheets. John will update sheets and have new ones available for use.
- Burnett County will be hosting the AWSC VIP ride this winter and will be looking for volunteers to help. Anyone interested can contact John.
- October 17th Work Day for trail maintenance. Meet at PTR clubhouse at 9:00 AM
- Trail 45 North re-route that was completed last year near Haps Landing has been adjusted by land owner. Stumps will need to be ground.
- Trail Maps: No new trail maps will be printed this year. Members voted to pay AWSC Commercial Membership dues this year since no new maps will be printed. Ike will draft letter explaining this and send to last years commercial sponsors.
Tuesday, November 3rd