Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 11/03/15
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Maintenance on Drags: Manufacture mogul buster whenever there is time and fit onto groomer when available
Drag will be moved into Byers shop and evaluated for maintenance needs
- Theft status update. Court date has scheduled for January 14th, 2016. John and Mark have been subpoenaed to testify.
- Club participation for next year's watercross will be determined in coming spring.
- Discussion regarding new trail passes and DNR. Registration is sill obtained through DNR. Trail passes are obtained through the AWSC if you are a club member. If not trail passes are obtained from DNR Licensing Locations.
- Still need to purchase pistol grip grease gun
- Trail Maintenance Sheets have been updated with current rates are reside in club house office
- New board for East garage door opener has been ordered by Mark
- Don will look into getting new sign posts similar to ones that Polk County uses
- Stumps on 45N have been ground
- Trail 45N in new re-route section has several steel T posts. PVC pipe slipped over the top with reflective will be used to mark them
- Some signs need replacement on 45N between Airport and Haps
Tuesday, December 1st
T-Dawgs Bar & Grill