Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 1/05/16
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Maintenance on Drags: Manufacture mogul buster whenever there is time and fit onto groomer when available
Drag is ready for the trails with exception of mogul buster
- Theft status update. Court date has scheduled for January 14th, 2016. Mark have been subpoenaed to testify. John will be out of town and Ike may be asked to step in.
- New grease gun has been obtained
- New board for East Garage door opener has been installed. Receiver unit has been programmed
- Don will look into getting new sign posts similar to ones that Polk County uses
- Alpha Tire has front wheels for tractor done and they are on tractor with chains on and ready to go
- Dan will check on fuel tank level and report back at next months meeting
- Need to review winch cable status on tractor when it comes back from county use. Also red rear fender light is out along with right rear upper work light.
- Snowmobile Safety course was held and all that attended passed. Thank-You Ike and Mark.
- Some trails have been opened but most of the Phantom Trail Riders maintained trails remain closed.
- Gates on trail 45 have been opened because trail is labeled by county website as open. Current recommendation from PTR is there is not enough snow on the trail for snowmobile use.
- Should perform oil change / service on Groomer tractor in next couple of weeks.
Tuesday, February 2nd