Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 2/02/16
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Maintenance on Drags: Manufacture mogul buster whenever there is time and fit onto groomer when available
Drag is ready for the trails with exception of mogul buster
- Theft status update. Plea settlement is in process.
- Don will look into getting new sign posts similar to ones that Polk County uses
- Alpha Tire has front wheels for tractor done and they are on tractor with chains on and ready to go. Invoice has been sent to Sue.
- Dan will check on fuel tank level and report back at next months meeting. Tank level is 5/8.
- Need to install winch cable on tractor. Also red rear fender light is out along with right rear upper work light.
- Should perform oil change / service on Groomer tractor in next couple of weeks.
- Trails in Burnett County are open. PTR will run groomer with back pan down on all trails and then evaluate future grooming.
- John will put together proposed culvert report and forward to appropriate people. Potential locations:
* Trail 150 DOT land (possibly 3' diameter)
* Trail 150 East of Strom's Farm (diameter tbd)
* Trail 45S Byers farm land south of Rustic Road (2' diameter)
* Trail 45N Just North of Airport Rd (possibly 3' diameter)
Tuesday, March 1st