Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 3/01/16
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Maintenance on Drags: Manufacture mogul buster whenever there is time and fit onto groomer when available
Drag is ready for the trails with exception of mogul buster
- Theft status update. Plea settlement is in process.
- Most trails got groomed one time running rear pan only. Exception being trail 119.
- Trails in Burnett County are CLOSED
- Groomer's Banquet will be at Ike Walton Lodge on April 23rd Cocktails 5:00 Dinner 6:00. Please RSVP to John if you plan on attending.
- Suggestion to look into a tow behind box drag for leveling trails in the fall prior to freezing. It has been determined that we will have better trails with minimal snow conditions if they can be smoothed out prior to freezing.
Tuesday, April 5th
Location TBD depending on weather. PTR Clubhouse if warm enough.