Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 4/05/16
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Maintenance on Drags: Manufacture mogul buster whenever there is time and fit onto groomer when available
- Theft status update. Plea hearing is scheduled for June 15th.
- Suggestion to look into a tow behind box drag for leveling trails in the fall prior to freezing. It has been determined that we will have better trails with minimal snow conditions if they can be smoothed out prior to freezing.
- Members attending Groomer's banquet are encouraged to look at Burnett County Snow Trails box drag.
- Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 18" X 16' Long.
Tuesday, May 3rd