Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 6/07/16


 - Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
      Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
 - Maintenance on Drags:  Manufacture mogul buster whenever there is time and fit onto groomer when available.  This will be done at Byers farm shop.
      - Ike to contact Dan B. on the whereabouts of the old drag for pulling off the springs for the mogul buster
 - Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 18" X 16' Long. 
      - Need to contact Kyle Anderson of the DNR for possible Byer’s field culvert funds. State trail 45S
      - Contact Kyle in early fall
 - Watercross:
     - Limited involvement by PTR
     - Contact Blue Line Club early to have them prep the pontoons
     - PTR will assist with some weed removal

 - Watercross:
     - PTR involvement will be very minimal
     - Ike will draft letter and send to Rick Quimby and Jason Johnson detailing  PTR involvement

Next Meeting:

Thursday, July 7th
7:00 PM
PTR Clubhouse