Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 6/07/16
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Maintenance on Drags: Manufacture mogul buster whenever there is time and fit onto groomer when available. This will be done at Byers farm shop.
- Ike to contact Dan B. on the whereabouts of the old drag for pulling off the springs for the mogul buster
- Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 18" X 16' Long.
- Need to contact Kyle Anderson of the DNR for possible Byer’s field culvert funds. State trail 45S
- Contact Kyle in early fall
- Limited involvement by PTR
- Contact Blue Line Club early to have them prep the pontoons
- PTR will assist with some weed removal
- PTR involvement will be very minimal
- Ike will draft letter and send to Rick Quimby and Jason Johnson detailing PTR involvement
Thursday, July 7th