Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 10/04/16


 - Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
      Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
 - Maintenance on Drags:  Manufacture mogul buster whenever there is time and fit onto groomer when available.  This will be done at Byers farm shop.
      - Ike to contact Dan B. on the whereabouts of the old drag for pulling off the springs for the mogul buster
 - Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 18" X 16' Long. 
      - Need to contact Kyle Anderson of the DNR for possible Byer’s field culvert funds. State trail 45S.
      - John will contact Kyle before next meeting.
 - Siren's tractor is at shop and ready for brusher to be installed.
 - Map Ads have been sent out.

 - John will update web to show Lee Byers as the new Vice-President taking Marks spot.  Welcome Lee and Thank-You Mark!
 - Ike will pick up some supplies for the maintenance room (grease, hand cleaner, towels, ect.)
 - John will contact Dan Byers about fixing air compressor and installing brusher on Siren's tractor with required pin modifications.
 - 10-22-16 Work Day 9:00 AM Start planned for brushing trails.  Locations to be determined before work day.
 - John will contact Kyle about 45S trail condition and if they want our help with brushing. 
 - Motion made to remove James Glover as a signer from the ICU account and to add Ike Nordrum.  All were in favor.

Next Meeting:

Thursday, November 3rd
7:00 PM
T-Dawgs Bar & Grill