Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 10/04/16
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Maintenance on Drags: Manufacture mogul buster whenever there is time and fit onto groomer when available. This will be done at Byers farm shop.
- Ike to contact Dan B. on the whereabouts of the old drag for pulling off the springs for the mogul buster
- Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 18" X 16' Long.
- Need to contact Kyle Anderson of the DNR for possible Byer’s field culvert funds. State trail 45S.
- John will contact Kyle before next meeting.
- Siren's tractor is at shop and ready for brusher to be installed.
- Map Ads have been sent out.
- John will update web to show Lee Byers as the new Vice-President taking Marks spot. Welcome Lee and Thank-You Mark!
- Ike will pick up some supplies for the maintenance room (grease, hand cleaner, towels, ect.)
- John will contact Dan Byers about fixing air compressor and installing brusher on Siren's tractor with required pin modifications.
- 10-22-16 Work Day 9:00 AM Start planned for brushing trails. Locations to be determined before work day.
- John will contact Kyle about 45S trail condition and if they want our help with brushing.
- Motion made to remove James Glover as a signer from the ICU account and to add Ike Nordrum. All were in favor.
Thursday, November 3rd
T-Dawgs Bar & Grill