Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 11/03/16
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
- Maintenance on Drags: Manufacture mogul buster whenever there is time and fit onto groomer when available. This will be done at Byers farm shop.
- Ike to contact Dan B. on the whereabouts of the old drag for pulling off the springs for the mogul buster
- Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 18" X 16' Long.
- John will get quote on culvert, Lee Byers to look into fill and get price to install.
- Dan and John built new brackets so Siren's tractor with tracks will work on our brusher. John will send bill to reimburse Dan for steel.
- Map Ads have been sent out and payments received.
- Ike picked up some supplies for the maintenance room (grease, hand cleaner, towels, ect.)
- Air compressor has been working.
- 10-22-16 Work Day was successful. Brush cutting and limbing was done on 45 North to Haps.
- John contacted Kyle about 45S trail condition and they will take any help that we can give to them. Brushing and limbing needed between Fish Lake Rd and River Rd.
- James Glover is being removed as a signer from the ICU account and adding Ike Nordrum.
- Ike and John received verbal permission for trail access through industrial park to Country Store. Ike will be obtaining trail agreements.
- Tim is pursuing a reduced price UTV through Polaris Industries for trail maintenance.
- Work Day 11/12/16 9:00 AM
Tuesday, December 6th