Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 12/06/16
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
- Maintenance on Drags: Manufacture mogul buster whenever there is time and fit onto groomer when available. This will be done at Byers farm shop.
- Ike to contact Dan B. on the whereabouts of the old drag for pulling off the springs for the mogul buster
- Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long
- John will get it ordered from county and Lee will have it available to install when time and wet ground allows.
- Dan and John built new brackets so Siren's tractor with tracks will work on our brusher. John has sent invoice to reimburse Dan for steel and components.
- Brushing and limbing was done on 45S between Fish Lake Rd and River Rd.
- James Glover is being removed as a signer from the ICU account and adding Ike Nordrum.
- Ike and John received verbal permission for trail access through industrial park to Country Store. Ike has obtained agreements. Trail has been brushed and signed. Informational signs need to be updated.
- Next Work Day 12/10/16 9:00 AM (address down trees on 119 behind Tom Quimby's)
- Update from Mike Strom on Trail 150 Tamarack Swamp. Swamp is as wet as he has ever seen it. Will need hard freeze and let sleds pack before grooming.
- Class 5 gravel has been delivered to both ends of the PTR building. Lee spread it as good as possible considering wet areas.
- Trail 45N around the airport may have some ruts and loose ground where DNR tilled. May pack with tractor in order to try to smooth areas.
- Members would like to pursue new rear tires for tractor. Current ones are quite worn. John will contact Danny to see if there are any available or look into purchasing new.
- Another club has constructed a warming shelter that will be placed at 45N and 120 intersection.
Tuesday, January 3rd
Dreamer's Bar and Grill