Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 1/3/17


 - Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
      Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
      Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S.  Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
 - Maintenance on Drags:  Manufacture mogul buster whenever there is time and fit onto groomer when available.  This will be done at Byers farm shop.
      - Ike to contact Dan B. on the whereabouts of the old drag for pulling off the springs for the mogul buster
 - Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long
      - John will get it ordered from county and Lee will have it available to install when time and wet ground allows.
      - This Item has been postponed until next season.
 - Ike and John received verbal permission for trail access through industrial park to Country Store.  Ike has obtained agreements.  Trail has been brushed and signed. 
       - Informational signs have been updated.
 - Update from Mike Strom on Trail 150 Tamarack Swamp.  Swamp is as wet as he has ever seen it.  Will need hard freeze and let sleds pack before grooming.
 - Members would like to pursue new rear tires for tractor.  Current ones are quite worn.  John will contact Danny to see if there are any available or look into purchasing new.
 - Another club has constructed a warming shelter that will be placed at 45N and 120 intersection. 

 - Bridge over Wood River on Mike Carey's property needs to have some boards replaced.  Should be OK for this season.
 - Snowmobile Safety Instructor:  Ike is currently only member certified to teach.  Need one more person interested in getting certified as two are required in order to hold a class.
 - Tractor needs chains installed and drag hooked up so it is ready when snow falls.

Next Meeting:

Tuesday, February 7th
7:00 PM
T-Dawg's Bar & Grill