Meeting Minutes 3/7/17

Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 3/7/17

OLD BUSINESS
 

 - Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
      Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
      Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S.  Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
           Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th.  Have received one signed agreement so far.
 - Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long
      - John will get it ordered from county and Lee will have it available to install when time and wet ground allows.
      - Club members would like to get this completed before spring field work commences if possible.
 - Members would like to pursue new rear tires for tractor.  Current ones are quite worn.  John will contact Danny to see if there are any available or look into purchasing new.
      - This Item has been postponed until next season / waiting for response from County.
 - Bridge over Wood River on Mike Carey's property needs to have some boards replaced.  Should be OK for this season.
 - Snowmobile Safety Instructor:  Ike is currently only member certified to teach.  Need one more person interested in getting certified as two are required in order to hold a class.
       Ike plans to email Duke to see if he is interested.
 -
John will submit non-grooming maintenance sheets for 45S to Kyle at the DNR.
 - Ike has info and is exploring the SNARS website for submitting grooming hours real time.
     The SNAR’s website will be maintained by Danny and Karen Carlson. Phantom Trail Riders to continue submitting work/time sheets as we always have to Danny. This goes for all the clubs of Burnett County. Confirming email from Sue Smedegard 2-21-2017.

NEW BUSINESS
 
 - Treasurers report stated and accepted.
 -  No new bills were brought forward.
 - Groomers banquet 4-22-17 at Ike Walton Lodge. Estimated 12 max from our club. Let Donny know if you would like to attend.
 - Burnett County Snow Trails has a 35’ bridge that they are planning to place over the west ditch of the D.O.T. land on Trail 150 this summer. This is an extra bridge they have. No further details at this time.
 - Bridge on Carey’s over Wood River will get new decking this summer also. Not all planks will be replaced, only as necessary. County (Danny) to provide update as the date nears.
 - Schedule a work day to install permanent wood post on the DOT land this June or July. Lee B. suggest we use concrete tubes to set post, and use quickcrete setting compound or gravel. On the same day, we should secure bridge decking on the West bridge on Carey’s land.

Next Meeting:
 

Tuesday, April 4th
7:00 PM
Dreamer's Bar & Grill


Home