Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 5/2/17


 - Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
      Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
      Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S.  Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
           Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th.  Have received one signed agreement so far.
 - Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long.
        John has been pursuing this.  Kyle would like all of the work to go through Burnett County Snow Trails and then he will reimburse them once.
        Club members would like to get this completed before spring field work commences if possible.
 - Members would like to pursue new rear tires for tractor.  Current ones are quite worn.  John will contact Danny to see if there are any available or look into purchasing new.
        This Item has been postponed until next season / waiting for response from County.
 - Bridge over Wood River on Mike Carey's property needs to have some boards replaced.  Sue is in process of applying for funding.
 - Snowmobile Safety Instructor:  Ike is currently only member certified to teach.  Need one more person interested in getting certified as two are required in order to hold a class.
       Duke & Ike are scheduled this week in St. Croix Falls
 - Groomers banquet 4-22-17 at Ike Walton Lodge. Several attended
 - Schedule a work day to install permanent wood post on the DOT land this June or July. Lee B. suggest we use concrete tubes to set post, and use quickcrete setting compound or gravel.
 - Partial restitution check has been received for theft incident.

 - Map Ads will be moving to a two year plan
 - John will ask Kyle about 45S brushing and if it got paid to Burnett County Snow Trails
 - John will update officer e-mails on AWSC roster so appropriate information is getting to correct people
 - Watercross 2017:  Club agreed that there will be no PTR involvement.

Next Meeting:

Tuesday, July 11th
7:00 PM
PTR Club House