Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 9/12/17
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long.
John has been pursuing this. Kyle would like all of the work to go through Burnett County Snow Trails and then he will reimburse them once.
Club members would like to get this completed before spring field work commences if possible. Check with Winnick's Supply and delivery to Scott's Auto. Byers will complete once culvert is received.
- Members would like to pursue new rear tires for tractor. Current ones are quite worn. John will contact Danny to see if there are any available or look into purchasing new.
This Item has been postponed until next season / waiting for response from County.
- Bridge over Wood River on Mike Carey's property needs to have some boards replaced.
Don will check into funding at next county meeting.
- Snowmobile Safety Instructor: Ike is currently only member certified to teach. Need one more person interested in getting certified as two are required in order to hold a class.
Duke & Ike are scheduled for class on October 11th.
- Schedule a work day to install permanent wood post on the DOT land this June or July. Lee B. suggest we use concrete tubes to set post, and use quickcrete setting compound or gravel.
- John will update officer e-mails on AWSC roster so appropriate information is getting to correct people
- Need gate installed at Phantom Lake Road crossing on 45N. Gate and new poles (if needed) are in club house.
- Mike Strom would like more stay on trail signs on 150 as there were some auto parts theft on old vehicles noticed after this season.
- Map Ads
PTR is covering the fees for map ads this year. Ike will ask sponsors for the AWSC membership portion.
- Brush Mower Maintenance
Loosen Slip Clutch and run to clean up plates
- Drag Maintenance
- Install roof cap that blew off in storm
Tuesday, October 3rd