Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 10/03/17
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long.
John will order one to be delivered on Winnick's truck. Byers will complete once culvert is received. One bill will be sent to Kyle when work is complete.
- Members would like to pursue new rear tires for tractor. Current ones are quite worn. John will contact Danny to see if there are any available or look into purchasing new.
There is currently not enough funds to pursue new tires.
- Bridge over Wood River on Mike Carey's property needs to have some boards replaced.
New bridge will be installed for 2018-2019 season. Minimal patching will be done this year.
- Snowmobile Safety Instructor: Ike is currently only member certified to teach. Need one more person interested in getting certified as two are required in order to hold a class.
Duke & Ike are scheduled for class on October 11th.
- John will update officer e-mails on AWSC roster so appropriate information is getting to correct people. A phone call to the AWSC will be required since they cannot be updated on the website.
- Need gate installed at Phantom Lake Road crossing on 45N. Gate and new poles (if needed) are in club house.
Work Day is set for October 7th to get this done.
- Mike Strom would like more stay on trail signs on 150 as there were some auto parts theft on old vehicles noticed after this season.
- Brush Mower Maintenance
Loosen Slip Clutch and run to clean up plates
- Drag Maintenance
- Install roof cap that blew off in storm
- Donny will communicate to county that we would like the tractor back for brushing on October 28th.
- Brushing and trail maintenance work can be started at anytime.
Wednesday, November 1st
T-Dawgs Bar & Grill