Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 11/01/17


 - Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
      Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
      Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S.  Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
           Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th.  Have received one signed agreement so far.
 - Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long.
        Culvert is at John's shop.  Byers will complete once culvert is received.  One bill will be sent to Kyle when work is complete.
 - Bridge over Wood River on Mike Carey's property needs to have some boards replaced. 
       New bridge will be installed for 2018-2019 season.  Minimal patching will be done this year.
 - Snowmobile Safety Courses and Instructors: 
        Ike and Duke have completed certification courses.  Class is scheduled for December 14, 15, 16.  Minimum of 6 required with maximum of 15.
 - John will update officer e-mails on AWSC roster so appropriate information is getting to correct people.  A phone call to the AWSC will be required since they cannot be updated on the website.
 - Need gate installed at Phantom Lake Road crossing on 45N.  Gate and new poles (if needed) are in club house.
       Gate has been installed by Don, Tim, and Ike.  Need to contact Steve Hoffman to get DNR lock installed.
 - Mike Strom would like more stay on trail signs on 150 as there were some auto parts theft on old vehicles noticed after this season.
 - Brush Mower Maintenance
    Sharpen Blades
    Grease Wheels
    Loosen Slip Clutch and run to clean up plates
 - Drag Maintenance
 - Install roof cap that blew off in storm
 - Tractor didn't make it back on 10-28 will make sure it is there for 11-4

 - John will look into self drilling / tapping screws to use with new sign posts.
 - Brushing and trail maintenance work needed any available weekends.

Next Meeting:

Tuesday, December 5th
7:00 PM
Hummer's Rendezvous