Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 12/05/17
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long.
Culvert has been installed. One bill will be sent to Kyle when work is complete.
- Bridge over Wood River on Mike Carey's property needs to have some boards replaced.
New bridge or at least decking will be installed for 2018-2019 season. Minimal patching will be done this year.
- Snowmobile Safety:
Class is scheduled for December 14, 15, 16. Minimum of 6 required with maximum of 15. John will deliver snowmobile for classroom use.
- John will update officer e-mails on AWSC roster so appropriate information is getting to correct people. A phone call to the AWSC will be required since they cannot be updated on the website.
- New gate installed at Phantom Lake Road crossing on 45N. John will contact Steve Hoffman to get DNR lock installed.
- Mike Strom would like more stay on trail signs on 150 as there were some auto parts theft on old vehicles noticed after this season.
- Brush Mower Maintenance
Grease Wheels (done)
Loosen Slip Clutch and run to clean up plates (done)
- Drag Maintenance
- Install roof cap that blew off in storm - Tim and John completed on 12-2. Better roof caps in other locations should be installed next summer.
- John reported that new sign posts drilled and tapped worked well.
- Suggestion to put Snowmobile Safety Course Flyer on Grocery Store Bulletin Board and on Facebook.
- Tractor needs oil change and general service. Some lights are out also.
- 45S may need to close during the Anterless Holiday Hunt December 24th - January 1st. John is working with Kyle on details
- John will update website with current commercial sponsors.
Tuesday, January 2nd
T-Dawgs Bar & Grill