Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 02/06/18
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long.
Invoice has been e-mailed to Kyle.
- John will update officer e-mails on AWSC roster so appropriate information is getting to correct people. A phone call to the AWSC will be required since they cannot be updated on the website.
- Mike Strom would like more stay on trail signs on 150 as there were some auto parts theft on old vehicles noticed after this season.
- Brush Mower Maintenance (Tabling this item until next Fall)
Grease Wheels (done)
Loosen Slip Clutch and run to clean up plates (done)
- Drag Maintenance
New pin / bushing is needed on tongue. John dropped anti slip out plates on back.
- Tractor Service
May need to change hydraulic oil as sight glass appeared a little milky
- Trail 150: Mike Strom informed us that it is OK to go through poor corn area if desired.
- John will purchase Makita rechargeable chainsaw, drill, driver, and LED light that all use the same batteries.
- John Schoepke has been chosen for our clubs voting delegate.
- More Caution Ahead signs needed.
- Trails have been opened and grooming is in process.
Tuesday, March 6th
T-Dawg's Bar & Grill