Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 03/06/18
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long.
Invoice has been e-mailed to Kyle.
- John will update officer e-mails on AWSC roster so appropriate information is getting to correct people. A phone call to the AWSC will be required since they cannot be updated on the website.
- Brush Mower Maintenance (Tabling this item until next Fall)
Grease Wheels (done)
Loosen Slip Clutch and run to clean up plates (done)
- Drag Maintenance
New pin / bushing is needed on tongue. John dropped anti slip out plates on back.
Need to inspect rear wheel lift. It appears to be low and should be increased.
- Tractor Service
May need to change hydraulic oil as sight glass appeared a little milky
- More Caution Ahead signs needed.
- John will purchase Makita rechargeable chainsaw, drill, driver, and LED light that all use the same batteries.
Dan Byers purchased.
- Groomer's Banquet April 21st @ Ike Walton Lodge.
- Discussion regarding grooming, need of groomers and "trail boss" to facilitate grooming.
Tuesday, April 6th