Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 04/06/18


 - Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
      Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
      Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S.  Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
           Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th.  Have received one signed agreement so far.
 - Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long.
        Invoice has been e-mailed to Kyle.  John will check on status.
 - John will update officer e-mails on AWSC roster so appropriate information is getting to correct people.  A phone call to the AWSC will be required since they cannot be updated on the website.
 - Brush Mower Maintenance  (Tabling this item until next Fall)
     Sharpen Blades
     Grease Wheels (done)
     Loosen Slip Clutch and run to clean up plates (done)
 - Drag Maintenance
      New pin / bushing is needed on tongue.  John dropped anti slip out plates on back.
      Need to inspect rear wheel lift.  It appears to be low and should be increased.
      Leave drag inside club house until fair
 -  Tractor Service
       May need to change hydraulic oil as sight glass appeared a little milky
       Need to complete sometime this summer.
 - More Caution Ahead signs needed.
  - Need new rear tires for tractor

Next Meeting:

Tuesday, May 1st
7:00 PM
T-Dawg's Bar & Grill