Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 05/01/18
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long.
Invoice has been e-mailed to Kyle. John will check on status.
- John will update officer e-mails on AWSC roster so appropriate information is getting to correct people. A phone call to the AWSC will be required since they cannot be updated on the website.
- Brush Mower Maintenance (Tabling this item until next Fall)
Grease Wheels (done)
Loosen Slip Clutch and run to clean up plates (done)
- Drag Maintenance
New pin / bushing is needed on tongue. John dropped anti slip out plates on back.
Need to inspect rear wheel lift. It appears to be low and should be increased.
Leave drag inside club house until fair
- Tractor Service
May need to change hydraulic oil as sight glass appeared a little milky
Need to complete sometime this summer.
- More Caution Ahead signs needed.
- Need new rear tires for tractor
- Need to remove caution ahead signs where groomer broke through ice on 45S.
- Look into placing a small culvert on West driveway of clubhouse where gravel was added last year.
Tuesday, July 10th
PTR Club House