Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 08/07/18
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long.
Invoice has been e-mailed to Kyle. John will check on status.
- John will update officer e-mails on AWSC roster so appropriate information is getting to correct people. A phone call to the AWSC will be required since they cannot be updated on the website.
No Action on Items listed above
- Brush Mower Maintenance (Tabling this item until next Fall)
Sharpen Blades and straighten one or purchase new. Approximate cost each $35-40, need 4, Model MX8.
Grease Wheels (each use)
Loosen Slip Clutch and run to clean up plates (done)
- Drag Maintenance
New pin / bushing is needed on tongue.
Drill larger hole to make round again & size to fit a hardened bolt or bushing.
John dropped anti slip out plates on back.
Need to inspect rear wheel lift. It appears to be low and should be increased.
We looked at the rear lift. Determined that a 2” longer cylinder should be used and the upper bracket raised. The lower pivot points (3 plc) need to be drilled larger by the same method as on the front.
Leave drag inside club house until fair
- Tractor Service
May need to change hydraulic oil as sight glass appeared a little milky
Need to complete sometime this summer. Will need 15 gallons min.
- More Caution Ahead signs needed.
Donny stated they should be in Siren now.
- Need new rear tires for tractor
- Need to remove caution ahead signs where groomer broke through ice on 45S.
- Look into placing a small culvert on West driveway of clubhouse where gravel was added last year.
No culvert - Shape it with skidsteer
Tuesday, September 4th
PTR Club House