Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 12/04/18
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- John will update officer e-mails on AWSC roster so appropriate information is getting to correct people. A phone call to the AWSC will be required since they cannot be updated on the website.
- Drag Maintenance - Complete
- Tractor Service - Complete
- Potential Groomer Drivers:
- Dennis Corty
- Al Melin
- Ken Ruhn
- Brian Doolittle
- Wayne Dahlberg
- Brady Thompson
- Trail 45N adjustments:
- Need to determine access route to Grantsburg Country Store
- Benson rd is most likely the only solution for 2019. Will investigate further once new building construction is complete.
- John proposed purchasing an industrial weed whip with buzz saw blade - Don made the purchase.
- Ike to give summary on Snowmobile Safety Course.
- Exterior Light on PTR Clubhouse Building needs work - Duke will address.
- John gave update on trail clearing completed on 119 through Rick Danielson's property.
- Need to add a couple of NO ATV's signs where trail enters woods in the south end of Minit Mart parking lot.
- Trails that still need signing attention
- 119 Entire Trail
- 45S to Fish Lake Rd
- 150 Bridge to Cty Y and Cty M to Cty W
- 150 Peterson's Fields where corn was out
- 150 School Trail / T-Dawg's
Tuesday, January 8th
T-Dawg's Bar & Grill