Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 1/08/19
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- John will update officer e-mails on AWSC roster so appropriate information is getting to correct people. E-Mail needed to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Potential Groomer Drivers:
- Dennis Corty
- Al Melin
- Ken Ruhn
- Brian Doolittle
- Wayne Dahlberg
- Brady Thompson
- Ike gave summary on Snowmobile Safety Course. - All went well
- Need to add a couple of NO ATV's signs on Trail 45 at HWY 70.
- Trails that still need signing attention
- 119 Entire Trail - Done
- 45S to Fish Lake Rd - Done
- 150 Bridge to Cty Y and Cty M to Cty W - Done
- 150 Peterson's Fields where corn was out - Need to complete
- 150 School Trail / T-Dawg's - Need to complete (some signs are sitting in woods at 150 intersection)
- Commercial Sponsors
- Ike has reached out to Brickfield Brewing with no response at this time.
- Ike to contact The Den
- John will send in new Makita drill for service since it is stuck in Hammer Mode.
- Don is looking for a new chuck key for the Drill Press donated by Metal Products Inc. of Grantsburg.
Tuesday, February 5th